Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The "Spanko" Gene

Does this so-called "spanko" gene exist? Disturbing as it is to think about it, I believe it does. I have witnessed a few things that have made me go ewww. Didn't need to see that.

I was at my dad's house. It was my step-mom's birthday. He turned her around and put his hand on her butt. She asked, "what are you doing?" He said, "it's your birthday, I'm going to whip your ass." *gag*

It didn't happen of course, but who's to say it didn't happen after all us kids had left? I realize our parents are sexual beings, but that's not a picture I want in my head.

Another thing. After I bought my cute little mini-flogger keychain (which EVERYONE gets a kick out of) and had attached my mini-handcuffs keychain to it my little brother's wife bursts out with, "oh how cute! Now you just need a little paddle to put on there!" Non-spankos would not even consider a paddle keychain. They snicker at them. She and and I have also discussed our mutual enjoyment of Anne Rice's "Beauty" series. If that doesn't scream "spanko" and even more so "sub" I don't know what does. That means my brother must be the top (and knowing his attitude he'd never switch). *trying to get that picture out of my head*`

I have also been out with my dad (and some other family and friends) when I purchased my lovely (functional) purple and black leather flogger. It was at a local Renaissance Fair a couple of years ago. Everyone wanted to play with it and I even got a picture of my step-mom whipping my friend M with it. It was all playful and fun of course but my dad isn't stupid. He knows damn well what it's for.

Yup, this spanko stuff has been in my blood for as long as I can remember. Even as a child who did not like the spankings she got for punishment, I've been fascinated with it. I used to bare my cabbage patch dolls bottoms (remember those?) and spank them with a ping pong paddle. I was never paddled as a child and only received spankings over clothing, never on the bare bottom. Yet that's how I spanked my dolls. It's funny, looking back. LOL

So I must conclude that yes, there is a spanko gene. And I'm happy it was passed down to me.

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~Brat V~

No comments: