Sunday, June 29, 2008

Life Gets in the Way Sometimes...

Life sometimes gets in the way of what we need, doesn't it? *sigh* I haven't been spanked in what seems like forever but hopefully that'll change soon.

Oh, I've gotten a few playful swats and that's been fun. Actually that's all I would've been able to stand here recently. Not feeling well puts a damper on things. And then female issues after that made me feel even worse. I do hate being a girl sometimes.

But things will be better soon!!! And I'll be sure to get a spanking before next weekend because we'll be spending more time with family on July 4th and any marks/bruises need to be faded before then LOL.

I really am very blessed to have everything I do...a wonderful husband, great parents, brothers and sisters. I do my best not to take any of them for granted. We're trying to throw a couple of kiddos into the mix but it's not happening LOL. Getting pregnant is harder than I thought! Six months of hard work and nothing to show for it yet. At least it's fun trying!!! :D

And I know that if we're blessed with children that spankings may be few and far between (especially at first) but we're ok with that. I do hope it happens soon!!!

But for now we'll enjoy our time together and all the spankings and fun we can get! Hopefully my bottom will be nice and rosy soon and I can post some new pics.

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~Brat V~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brat V
Just found your site. I enjoyed it very much. I agree with you life does get in the way, but then spanking is a big part of our life. I am impressed that at such a young age you have found the "secret to happiness and tranquility" - a spanking. I started my site a couple of months ago feel free to check it out and give me feedback. Is it ok to add you to my blogroll?
Have a great 4th.
Ciao,
I Gal

Anonymous said...

I Gal - thank you! And yes, it's ok to add me. I'll add you as well. :-)

~Brat V~