Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back Home For the Weekend

That means no spankings for a few days (except a few playful swats maybe). Between his folks' house and mine we won't get much privacy. It's alright. I'm not feeling all that great (upset stomach) so I probably wouldn't want to play much anyway.

But I LOVE going home!!!

Yes, I still live in Texas, but I miss the hustle and bustle of Houston. This weekend is going to be great. I always love spending time with family and friends. It's nice to be just a few hours away even though the rising gas prices are going to make it harder and harder to go home.

Hopefully my tummy starts acting right soon because we're going to be doing plenty of eating this weekend! That's the wonderful thing about getting together with family. There's always plenty of food. From what I've been told, this weekend we'll be enjoying lots of crabs, barbecue, salmon and shrimp. All of which will be barbecued except the crab which will be boiled I think. Maybe steamed. I love food.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Happy spanking!!!

~Brat V~

5 comments:

Hermione said...

Sounds like you'll have a wonderful time, except for the lack of spanking!

Hugs,
hermione

Caryagal said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! Love your new site and happy to see you're happily married now!

Carye

PK said...

Good to see you again! Congraduations on you marriage. I think you are both very lucky to have found one another. I hope you will tell us all about the courtship too! Happy spanking!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Does J have a CB paddle or the eqivalant?

Anonymous said...

Hermione - yes we had a great time!

Carye - thank you!!!

PK - thank you! And yes, we're very lucky :-)

Anon - no CB paddle. We do have a paddleball shaped paddle made of lexan with holes. Probably much worse LOL.

~Brat V~