Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Laughter

Well, it's been a few days and I don't want to get back in the habit of not posting again so here goes.

Man J spanks hard!!!

It amazes me that he can spank just a few times (well maybe more than a few), only with his hand, and leave my bottom so red and welted up. And then I had little bruises the next day. All from a few swats with his hand!!!

Did I mention I was laughing the whole time? I was also saying "no" but I was laughing too LOL. I can't possibly be the only girl out there that laughs during a spanking right? I mean, if I was really in trouble I wouldn't be laughing at all. But this was all in fun. So even though it REALLY hurt I couldn't stop laughing.

So I want to hear who else out there laughs during their spankings. I know I can't be the only one.

>:)

~Brat V~

2 comments:

Funny Brat Girl's Spanking Adventures said...

For some reason I laugh too!! I definitely don't laugh during a punishment spanking, but DO when it's a fun spanking or when I have the opportunity to be bratty when getting spanked. Which happens often believe it or not!! LOL!!

~FBG~

Anonymous said...

I knew I wasn't the only one! Glad to see you're blogging again too.
:-)

~Brat V~