Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Spanking Survey

Both Bonnie and Padme posted this survey last week and I thought I'd have some fun with it. Enjoy!

spanking survey
Have you ever gotten spanked?:Yes, many times
Do you like to be spanked?:Very much so!
Are you bad?:If I want to be >:)
Are you spanked over you pants or pants and undies pulled down?:All of the above
What is your favorite thing about spanking?:Letting go and giving up control...the sex that usually follows is nice too!!!
Do you get spanked hard?:Yes...J can spank quite hard
What position are you in when getting spanked?:Whatever position J puts me in
What do you like to be spanked with?:J's hand of course...the leather paddle is also a favorite
Do you all get spanked?:Just me...I don't spank J
Who spanks you?:My husband, Daddy J
How long does the spanking last?:However long J wants it to
When is the last time you got spanked?:I got a short one in the kitchen yesterday evening :D
Do you spank yourself?:I have before but don't really care for it
Do you have a spanking fetish?:Of course :-)
After your spanking is over do you still act bratty later on?:J would say yes...especially if it was a fun spanking and not punishment
How hard do you get spanked?:Pretty damn hard LOL
Have you ever gotten your butt belted?:Yes, many times
Have you ever gotten your butt paddled?:Yes...we have several paddles...leather, lexan, large wooden, small wooden, mini boat oar
Have you ever gotten spanked in public?:Just a few swats for fun...not a real spanking
What do you get spanked with the most?:I really don't know...probably J's hand
On a scale of 1-10 how much does the spanking hurt?:Depends on the spanking
Do you feel you deserve it?:Yes
What do you get spanked for?:For fun...or for mouthing off or something equally stupid...like giving J a good swat...LOL
How many times have you gotten spanked?:More than I can count
How many times the spanker spank you during the spanking?:I lose track
What do you do to deserve them?:The things I mentioned a few questions up
Have you ever gotten spanked infront your friends?:No
Have you ever gotten you butt caned?:Yes with our delrin cane...but we want a rattan one
Do you like the pain of the spanking?:Yes I do...even though sometimes it can hurt pretty badly
Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon?:Yes, many times
Have you ever gotten spanked with a hairbrush?:Oh, yes...many times
Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?:Yes I have
Is spanking a big part of your everyday life?:yes it is
Do you get spanked more than once a day?:Sometimes...and sometimes a few days go by between spankings
How often do you get spanked?:At least once a week...but i get random swats on a daily basis LOL
Is your butt red and sore afterwards?:Yes
Do you spanked gently or hard?:What is gently?...LOL
Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker?:No
Do you believe in spanking?:Do I even have to answer this?
Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry?:Yes...and it can be a great release
Whate age Do you stated getting spanked?:As an adult?...28 I believe...maybe a couple weeks before that
Do you still a get spanked?:Yes I do
Do you think that spanking is a good punishment?:Works for me
Have you ever gotten spanked for swearing?:No
Do you think spanking is fun?:Very fun :-)
What does the spanker say to you before your spanking?:Depends on the spanking
Have you ever gotten spanked for getting bad grades?:No
Have you ever gotten a spanking for no reason at all?:Oh, yes
Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher?:Only in role play ;-)
Is your butt spankable?:J seems to think so
Who spanks you the most?:J is my only spanker
Is spanking your hobbie?:I've never thought of it that way...
Do you want a spanking right now?:Yes!
Do you get lectured during the spanking?:Sometimes
Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air?:Yes
Have you ever gotten spanked so hard you butt was swollen?:Sure have
Have you ever watched someone else you know getting spanked?:No
Do you hate spankings?:If I did they wouldn't be happening LOL
Have you ever spanked someone:Yes
Did they learn their lesson?:They learned they didn't like it LOL
How many people spank you?:Just my J
Is spanking allowed in your family?:My hubby is allowed to spank me, but not vice versa
Have you ever been spanked with more than one spanking instrument?:Yes
Have you ever gotten spanked for lying?:No and I hope I never am...that's a serious offense in our home
Have you ever gotten spanked for cursing?:No
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~Brat V~

No comments: