Friday, July 11, 2008

Spanking the Virgins of Castle Anthrax

I'm a huge Monty Python fan. They were a bit before my time, but I grew up watching Monty Python's Flying Circus (thank God for PBS who still runs it late at night) and all their wonderful movies. I remember being about 12 and talking about one of their sketches and my uncle said to me, "what are you doing watching Monty Python? That's sick, adult humor." He was right of course, but I had already seen all of it by that age and had fallen in love with it.

My favorite of their movies by far is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's the most well-known and will never cease to be funny to me. They made a video game out of it several years ago and part of the game was "Spank the Virgin" referring to the virgins at Castle Anthrax. The last time we were at the Renaissance Fair my little brother started yelling out, "spank the virgin!" at the wenches that walked by. This was the same Ren Fair that I bought my flogger at that I wrote about in this post.

Here is a great clip from the movie of "Sir Galahad, the chaste" visiting Castle Anthrax, full of horny virgins that want to be spanked. Nothing graphic, but it's funny. Enjoy!



Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~Brat V~

No comments: