Sunday, September 6, 2009

Revisiting the "Spanko" Gene

I first blogged about the so-called "spanko gene here a while back. I have since concluded that it ABSOLUTELY exists.

I was talking to my brother about a package I recently received and how I was glad no one else was home when the package came in (I am staying with family temporarily while J is gone). He asked me what was in it.

"Studded paddle?" he asked.

"Nah, no studs, just holes." I replied.

Of course he burst out laughing. I love my family.

Yesterday he came over to hang out and out of nowhere the subject came up. He told me about an article that he read about why people like it so it's ok LOL. I've read the article he's talking about several times but I'm not sure exactly which one it is. It's probably on this site though.

I never thought I'd discuss something like this with my brother but it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I also found out he's a switch which I never would have imagined. However, I think my interest far surpasses his. I could be wrong, who knows? We didn't get into details. That would be just TOO MUCH information for either of us I think.

For some good news, J will be home soon!!! I'll get a couple of much needed weeks with my hubby that I haven't seen since January. Lots of loving and snuggling and spanking. I'll post pics of course. That's it for now. I'll write again soon.

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~Brat V~

3 comments:

Cinderelli said...

i'm so glad for you that you will be seeing your husband soon. It has to be hard with Him gone for months on end. i would go crazy. It is so nice that you and your brother have a relationship where you can talk about the things you like. i can not discuss my lifestyle with anyone in my family.

BDSM Photos said...

Hello, you have a very nice blog here
I wonder if you like exchaneg link betwen our blog.

Tell me

Greetings

Dev said...

Hang in there, you'll make it through. Thats why blogging is so important you are reaching out to people you can talk about this stuff with.


dearsinfullyyours.blogspot.com

Dev[r]