Monday, August 3, 2009

Missing J and Why I haven't Posted...

I know it's been forever since I posted. It's hard to stay focused on a spanking blog when you're not getting spanked and you're lonely because your husband is halfway across the world.

J has been gone since January. My heart aches everyday for him. I miss him so much and I'm so proud of him. He will be coming home for a couple of weeks in September so we have A LOT of catching up to do. :-)

I cannot wait to see my wonderful husband. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm ready for him to be home.

I recently made a few purchases from CANE-IAC and once we test them out (come on September LOL) I'll review them. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about their products so I'm looking forward to having a nice warm bottom soon. :-)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. It's been brutal here in Texas...in the 100's since June. Still, I love the heat. I know I'm crazy. Hopefully it's at least a little cooler when J gets home.

I love you my husband. :*

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~Brat V~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...keep reminding yourself "this, too, shall pass" and he'll be home to stay for good. My hubby spent 24+ years in military and after a surprise deployment to Iraq's desert, said he'd had enough & retired...I was fine with that, too! Reunions are always wonderful to look forward to... gotta go away to get to look forward sometimes... hugs - from another Brat named "V"

Brat V aka TX Spankogirl said...

Thank you V. My hubby is in the desert now too. 2nd tour and he's decided that he's done with the military when this tour is over (sometime early next year). I'm looking forward to it. :-)

~Brat V~