Friday, November 14, 2008

Sorry, No Spanking in This Post...Maybe Tomorrow

Well, here I am again. Things are ok right now. My surgery a few weeks back went well and I'm nice and healed up now. Again, I will say that being female sucks sometimes. But I'm healthy again and I guess that's what's important.

Unfortunately, according to my doctor, the reason for my surgery has absolutely nothing to do with my inability to get pregnant. In fact, no one knows why we haven't been able to conceive (been trying all year). What's the use of having all these stupid female problems if I can't have any of the joys?

I was halfway hoping (terrible, I know) that something was seriously wrong and that I would have to have a hysterectomy done. At least then all the pressure (from family, friends and MYSELF most of all) to have a child would be gone. And I hate it when people ask when we're going to have kids or why we don't have kids. Instead of saying, "we're trying" I'm going to start saying, "we can't. I'm broken." Maybe that'll shut them up.

Ok, I'm done with my rant now. Sorry. I know this blog is supposed to be about spanking but sometimes other things are on my mind. Hopefully this weekend will bring some much needed spanking and lovey-dovey time with J. God knows I need it.

~Brat V~

No comments: