Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Spanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. J and I will be on our way to Houston in the morning. Both his and my family live in that area so we'll be making the rounds when we get into town. Of course, we know where this leaves us for the next few days.

No spankings.

Still, we are both happy to be going home. We are both close with our families and enjoy getting to spend time with them. We're also looking forward to seeing some friends that we haven't seen in a good while. I miss my girl K (XOXO if you're reading this) and can't wait to hang out with her Thursday night. :-)

I didn't find this soon enough this year but maybe I'll buy this shirt and wear it next year. What do you think?



Happy Spanksgiving everyone!!!

~Brat V~

No comments: