Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'll be Missing J...

Tonight will be the last night I'll be spending with J for at least 6 months, probably more like 8. I don't want him to leave but I know that he doesn't have a job that he can exactly back out of. I'm going to miss him terribly. :-(

He won't get to spank me (or do anything else for that matter) for quite some time. *sigh* I'm going to miss just being in his arms. He's so much bigger and taller than I am that I always feel happy and safe there.

I'll continue to blog because I will have fun and interesting (and spank related!) things going on while he's gone, but I'll write about that in another post.

J is my heart and soul. We've spent this first year of marriage learning each other better and growing together. I hate that he'll be gone the entire second year. I miss him already, even though he's still here.

That's it for now. I'll post again soon. I'll probably post more this year than I did all of last year because J won't be here to hang out with and I'll want to spend more time on the computer.

Bye for now everyone!

Happy Spanking!

~Brat V~

No comments: