Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Baaaack!!!!!

Well, I've been out of the loop for a while and now have this new page. I'll be trying to blog regularly again and I hope I regain some of my past readership.

For those of you that don't know anything about me.

I'm a newlywed spanko that is enjoying EVERYTHING about her life. J is the best husband anyone could ask for.

I'll cut to the chase. You want to see spanking pics, right? Ok.

From our honeymoon a few months back.



And a couple NEW pics just from TONIGHT!!! One taken with flash, one without. I don't know which came out better.





I will continue to post new pictures as we take them and new stories as I write them. Things are FABULOUS thus far and I hope they stay that way forever!!!

I'll head out for now since it's getting a little late.

I'm happy to be back!!!

Happy Spankings Everyone!!!

~Brat V aka TX Spankogirl~

4 comments:

Brooke D said...

Welcome Back!!

River

dwcmike said...

great phots, we will have to nickname you Rosy
Mike

Anonymous said...

River - Thank you!!! It's great to be back. You have a great blog!

Mike - Thank you very much! Rosy would certainly be fitting. :-)

~Brat V aka TX Spankogirl~

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's adorable. Great pics!

Larry (MichiganHeadmaster)